Most of you must be thinking that is it really possible to Hack a WiFi…?
Lemme tell you that it’s 100% possible!!!
NOTE: This tutorial is for Education Purpose only don’t misuse it,We will not hold any responsibility if it is being misused !
What you need:
Step 1 :Installing Hydra
- Download Hydra from THC’s website.
- Extract Hydra.
- cmd: tar zxvf hydra-7.1-src.tar.gz
- Change to the newly made directory.
- cmd: cd <new directory>
- cmd: ./configure
- cmd: make
- cmd: sudo make install
Step 2 Commands & Configuration
Now we’re going to attack our routers.
- The default IP/URL to reach it at will be 192.168.1.1.
- Set port as 80
- Use http-get method in the protocol box.
- Pick a good word List Saved on your computer
- Click Start
If you get a dialog box, you’ve reached your router. This is running HTTP basic authentication
Provided password is case sensitive like this:
(ABcD12AcD345) <— mean if password have upper and lower letters so his can take months and if password is like (abcdefg) or (welcome) or (helloworld) it take 10 to 20 minutes to crack.[/su_quote]