Amazon is one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Lets have in-depth look at the unique features that will power Amazon’s upcoming smartphones..!!!!
We have also listed several key details about the phone’s unique features that will help differentiate Amazon’s smartphone from rival devices.
As for OS ,it is not clear which operating system Amazon will use to power its first smartphone .
Apps, apps, apps!!
Beyond 3D effects, however, Amazon’s new technology will also enable an entirely new way for users to navigate apps and menus on the phone.
Some of them are listed below:
The areas where these new gestures can be possibly utilized:
- In the phone’s email and calendar apps where small icons are displayed with no labels, a slight tilt will reveal labels beneath each icon, informing the user of its function.
- If the user performs a tilt gesture after searching for a restaurant in the maps app, Yelp ratings will appear on top of the various results plotted on the map.
- In Amazon’s video store, a tilt gesture displays IMDb ratings on top of movie thumbnails.
- When viewing products on Amazon.com, gestures might cycle through images to reveal different product views.
- Amazon’s smartphone apps will not have traditional menu buttons. Instead, menus and other functions are accessed by tilting the phone to the right or left. These tilts cause new panels to slide in over the current screen.
- A tilt in the messaging app while composing a new message will open up a panel with the phone’s camera roll, allowing users to quickly and easily insert a photo.
- Tilting the phone to one side while using the weather app reveals the extended forecast.
- Tilting the phone up or down while reading a book in the Kindle app or while viewing a page in the web browser will scroll the page in the appropriate direction.
Amazon’s smartphone Specs:
- 4.6-inch 720p Display.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 13-megapixel rear camera.
- 2GB of RAM.
- The build quality of Amazon’s smartphone to be solid like the Kindle Fire HD.