If you are looking to hide a folder in a more innovative and effective way then this trick will definitely help you ,this method is not only new but is also unique …chances are very less that anyone will know that you have hidden the folder.
Table of Contents
How To Make Nameless Folder:
- Make a Newfolder on desktop or where ever you want.
- Right click on this newly created folder and select Rename.
- Erase the text showing “New Folder”.
- Now keep Pressing Alt (i.e alter key) and type 255. If you are on laptop then you need to enable your Num Lock and type from the highlighted number keys not from those below function keys.
- After that leave alt key and Press enter.
- Done you just created nameless folder.
How to Hide your Folder:
1)Right Click on the desktop.Make a new folder
2)Now rename the folder with a space(U have to hold ALT key and type 255).
3)Now u have a folder with out a name.
4)Right click on the folder>properties>customize. Click on change icon.
5)Scroll a bit, u should find some empty spaces,
6)Click on any one of them and click ok.
Boom your Folder just vanished…!!
But wait it didn’t go anywhere it’s still at its previous place only…..preciously double click on the place where you created a folder..!!