Whatsapp is one of the most used messaging platform right now.With 430 million active users, that was supposed to be 200 million in April 2013, WhatsApp doubled it’s users in less than an year. After its acquisition by facebook, number of features and users are definitely going to be increase. Whatsapp is way ahead of its rivals, but what’s lacking is running multiple accounts. So, here is a trick to run two Whatsapp accounts simultaneously on your Android phone.
Before we begin, you will need:
- Any Android device capable of running official Whatsapp app.
- OGWhatsapp apk file, this app is not available on Play Store. Download it from OGWhatsapp official page.
[su_quote]Note: Don’t install OGWhatsapp before we ask you to do so and enable third-party install before installing it.[/su_quote]
- Backup your Whatsapp messages.
- Copy WhatsApp’s Folder from the phone to My Computer or any other folder in your sd card.
Completely uninstall Whatsapp and fully delete WhatsApp’s folder in your phone which can be found easily.
Now Install Whatsapp from Google Playstore and register it along with your secondary number (the one you needed in OGWhatsapp) (secondary sim card inserted).
Backup your Whatsapp app and save it (just go to Settings > Chat History > Backup)
Now,Uninstall whatapp (but you don’t have to delete the WhatsApp folder from your phone)
OGWhatsApp has to be installed now and register it with the secondary number (secondary sim card inserted).
Now OGWhatsApp should be operating fine with your secondary number.
- From my computer Copy back the folder Whatsapp to /sdcard/WhatsApp in your phone.
- Again Install Whatsapp from Google playstore and register it with your primary number (primary sim card inserted).
- When you will register your primary mobile number whatsapp will restore the backup so that your Whatsapp is same as it was before you started.
Now you are all set to run two Whatsapp accounts on your phone.
If you wish to thank the developer of this app, please visit xda-OGWhatsApp.
Developer official page: OGWhatsAPP.
I think that everything wrote was actually very logical. However, what about this?
suppose you were to create a awesome headline? I mean, I
don’t want to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added something
that grabbed a person’s attention? I mean How to run two Whatsapp accounts simultaneously on your android phone, No Root required.
– TechTechnik is kinda vanilla. You could peek at Yahoo’s home page and note how they
write article titles to grab viewers to click. You
might try adding a video or a related pic or
two to grab people interested about what you’ve got to say.
Just my opinion, it could bring your blog a little livelier.
Hey, thanks for your time here, makes a lot of sense. Please keep up the work, you’ve got a great site here.